Re: secret not stored in keyring anymore

2008/9/13 Alban Browaeys <alban browaeys gmail com>:

> prevents the storage of secrets in the keyring as :
> copy_one_setting_value_to_gconf in
> network-manager-applet/src/gconf-helpers/gconf-helpers.c
> calls nm_gconf_add_keyring_item if a secret is to be handled.

Does this mean that I should wait with buying a GSM modem, or
network-manager will not remember the PIN until this is fixed?

Will network-manager set up a connection requiring a secret without an
X session? If yes, how to achieve that, and where is the PIN stored in
this case? Is this documented somewhere?

Marcin Kowalczyk
qrczak knm org pl