problem with networkmanager dbus api

Hi,

I try to use the org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.GetAll() method call with networkmanager like this (change device to one you got):

dbus-send --system --print-reply --type=method_call \
--dest=org.freedesktop.NetworkManager \
/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/net_00_01_6c_ea_69_1b \
org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.GetAll \
string:org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Device

This will return nothing, as libdbus-glib maps dbus properties to gobject properties. In networkmanager these do not match:

gobject		dbus
udi		Udi
interface	Interface
driver		Driver
capabilities	Capabilities
ip4-address	Ip4Address
etc.

The gobject properties do however have a nick which matches the dbus property name.

Where should this problem be solved? networkmamager or dbus-glib?

If someone can suggest a solution, I can try to create a patch.

Best regards
Sebastian Dransfeld