How do I use 2 interfaces for different applications?

I have a work-internal access point and a work-public access point and I want to be able to browse the internet on the work-internal accesspoint with my zd1211 wireless card and download files via torrent with the work-public interface.  I am able to connect to both at the same time but how do I use 1 interface per application or specify which application gets which interface.  Any documentation would be appreciated
Thanks
defcon