Re: default route problem

Am I missing something obvious, but shouldn't the DHCP server provide
the default route to the client.

eg my dhcpd.conf

subnet 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
	option routers 192.168.0.4;
	range 192.168.0.10 192.168.0.50;
	option netbios-name-servers 192.168.0.2;	#wins server
}

Where 192.168.0.4 is the default router

-- Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143