Re: Storing the WEP key outside user's keyring

2008/10/3 Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>:

> I'd first try setting up /etc/network/interfaces in the normal Ubuntu
> way and if that fails, then Alexander should fix it :P

I can't make it working: I entered data in System → Preferences →
Network, which indeed stored them in /etc/network/interfaces, but the
network is unreachable and nm does not list that connection. (And I
think this GUI is being deprecated, favoring nm.)

I will give up.

--
Marcin Kowalczyk
qrczak knm org pl