Re: knetworkmanager stopped working
- From: Helmut Schaa <helmut schaa googlemail com>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: Helmut Schaa <helmut schaa googlemail com>, networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: knetworkmanager stopped working
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 00:20:08 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2008 schrieb Dan Williams:
> On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 17:07 +0200, Helmut Schaa wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Am Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2008 schrieb Anton Moiseev:
> > > Oct 2 18:39:41 benderamp-hp NetworkManager: <WARN>
> > > wait_for_connection_expired(): Connection (2)
> > > /org/freedesktop/NetworkManagerSettings/Connection/1 failed to
> > > activate (timeout): (0) Connection was not provided by any settings
> > > service
> > Looks like a configuration mismatch between KNM and NM to me. You could
> > try to recreate your connections.
> It means that something (knm probably) told NetworkManager to activate a
> connection, but that thing (knm probably) didn't actually provide that
> connection over D-Bus.
Or NM rejected the connection because some setting's properties changed
(e.g. NM property name != KNM property name) due to a NM or KNM update. That's
what I observed in the majority of cases.
] [Thread Prev