Re: Need help with Alexander's vpn fix ...

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 07:10:02AM -0330, Tor Fosnaes wrote:
> I've got the download and extracted it, however, nothing (./configure,
> make, make install) gets it installed.
> What am I missing?

You are supposed to install the .deb packages.

Just add the lines sources.list lines documented on the page I gave
you to your /etc/apt/sources.list file and do:

 sudo apt-get update
 sudo apt-get upgrade

That should install the updated packages for you.

p.s. please, please, please DO NOT break threads for each and every
follow-up mail here.

 - Alexander