interaction of NM and pidgin

Hello,

since the upgrade to Intrepid and NM 0.7 I have problems with pidgin connection
after suspend/resume AND disable/enable networking - sometimes pidgin is able to
reconnect and sometimes it shows DNS resolver problems. The problem is always,
that the hostnames

I know pidgin is (or was in previous versions) using NM's DBus interface - has
something changed in the state events between 0.6.6 and 0.7?

There is a ticket for pidgin http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/7323 which seems
to address the issue, but applying the patch didn't resolve the problem for me.
Can I pass some more information to you or the pidgin devs?

Thank you

Nikolaus