Re: NM and my Vodafone PCMCIA-card doesnt work, NM uses /dev/ttyUSB0 instead of /dev/ttyUSB2

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Alexander Sack <asac ubuntu com> wrote:
> If you are using ubuntu, please file a bug against hal-info package in
> launchpad with the fixed modem.fdi information.

I'm not using ubuntu, but I've seen the same issue reported elsewhere.
Does the attached patch fix the issue for you? (Uncompress it to
/usr/share/hal/fdi/information/10freedesktop/10-modem.fdi and restart
the computer).

Tambet