VPN doesn't work in Ibex

I have tried every possible workaround and solution from forum after forum after mailing list after blog and still NO GO. Regardless of settings and choices VPN will NOT connect to Windows PPTP server; all worked flawlessly under HERON. I have not tried reverting nm back to HERON; this seems counter-productive and probably result in even more problems.

If anyone has a workaround, or if Canonical/Gnome has it fixed, please, please send me the URL as my VPN work waits.

Tor Fosnaes