RE: problems with intel wireless cards

> I, too, run that Intel Wireless adapter on my Lenovo T61p and I, too,
> have terrible problems with the device.

Hi -

Me too... it's most frustrating when trying to connect to a known open network and having to click several times before it connects.  To the best of my knowledge, it appears to associate with the AP, but the DHCP requests never get to the wired network.

10:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN Network Connection (rev 61)

I also have a ZyXEL USB-adaptor, (AG-225H) and have not had any problems using it. It also tends to show higher signal strengths then the internal card.

- Jon