E71 Nokia with NetworkManager Applet 0.7.0 for 3G Internet connection

Dear All
Honestly I would like to thank you for your valuable work besides I want to let you know about a little bug while using NetworkManager with E71 for 3G Internet connection using USB cable , it works perfectly but when I click on disconnect button nothing happen so kindly attached files for further details

Finally, I'm using  Ubuntu 8.10 - the Intrepid Ibex - released in October 2008.

Please let me know if further details needed.

Best regards,
Emad Mohammad Al-Bloushi