Re: NetworkManager 0.7.0-rc1 released

Likewise is there any chance of getting a PPA build for intrepid, as i would love fixes for 3G modems and
ip4config.

Also does anybody know what the status of the ppp bug with <ms- domainserver> response from wireless modems, resulting in dud
DNS entries is? Discussion seems to have gone dark on this.