Re: Support for L2TP/IPsec

OoO La  nuit ayant  déjà recouvert  d'encre ce jour  du vendredi  23 mai
2008, vers 23:25, Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> disait:

> We might have to patch xl2tpd then; I understand why they did it, but
> passing files around is just broken.

Hi Dan!

I will propose a patch for xl2tpd to be able to do anything from command
line (for a  client only) and I  will try to push the  patch upstream. I
keep you in touch.
--
Use the good features of a language; avoid the bad ones.