Re: Support for L2TP/IPsec

OoO  En ce  début de  soirée du  vendredi 23  mai 2008,  vers  21:23, je
disais:

> Well, this would be a bit difficult. There others IKE daemon that may be
> configured this way:
>  - isakmpd from OpenBSD accepts  to be enterily configured using a named
>    pipe
>  - iked from  Shrew Soft VPN client has an IKE  daemon that also accepts
>    to be configured in a similar way

Another thing to  know about those IKE daemons is that  only one can run
on the system.  Therefore, contrary to PPTP, we cannot  just spawn a new
one  for each  connection. The  same IKE  daemon can  handle  many IPsec
tunnels.
--
BOFH excuse #9:
doppler effect