Re: Error when building from svn

Darren Albers wrote:
Ignore this email, I see an earlier posting on the subject.   Sorry about that!

Ubuntu might sync the Debian dbus-glib 0.74-4 version from Debian:
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/d/dbus-glib/current/changelog

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com> wrote:
When I attempt to build NM from SVN I get the following error:
 make[2]: Entering directory `/home/darren/ubuntu.0.7/libnm-glib'
 dbus-binding-tool --prefix=nm_access_point --mode=glib-client
 --output=nm-access-point-bindings.h
 ../introspection/nm-access-point.xml
 Unable to load "%s": Attribute "xmlns:tp" is invalid on <node> element
 in this context

 I am running Ubuntu 8.04, I grabbed all the dependencies for 0.6.6 and
 added ppp-dev and a newer version of automake (1.9).    Did I miss
 another dependency?

universe are pointed away from Earth?