Re: Selecting Secure Wi-Fi Network with Network Manager

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:51:32 +0100
Leon Stringer <leon stringer ntlworld com> wrote:

> The salient /var/log/messages entries are below, it looks like my
> credentials are wrong to me? Surely it would make sense to prompt me if
> these are incorrect or is this set somewhere else. (If so, it's very
> unintuitive).

Do you have the gnome-keyring packages installed? If so go to
System->Preferences->System->Keyring Manager (assuming the F9 menus are
like F7 and F8) and see what is in the keyring manager. That's probably
where NM is storing the security details.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html