Re: Emergency: Problems on NetworkManager 0.7.0. (Errors occured in Activation Stage 3 about DHClient.)

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 07:41 +0000, Jue Yang wrote:
> hi,
> I am now in trouble. Could anybody can tell me what causes the error
> as follows.

So you appear to be running with SELinux in enforcing mode.  That should
normally work on Fedora 8 and Fedora 9 at least, with the latest
'selinux-policy-targeted' package.  Otherwise, you may need to relabel
your drive, sometimes that gets screwed up.  You have two ways of

1) add 'autorelabel' to the kernel command line in GRUB

2) as root, 'touch /.autorelabel'

Let me know if that helps.  What version of selinux-policy-targeted do
you have installed, and whats the output of 'getenforce' when run as