why NM-applet icon is missing on GNOME tray area?

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu Linux 7.10. I uninstalled NetworkManager few days ago and now after reinstalling it, I can't find it on my GNOME tray area. Do you know how to make it out?

I uninstalled and reinstalled it both from Synaptic Package Manager.

Thanks,
Forrest

--
Forrest Sheng Bao
Ph.D. student, Dept. of Computer Science

Forrest is an equal opportunity Email sender.
1. You are encouraged to use the language you prefer. Beyond English, I can also read traditional/simplified Chinese and a bit German.
2. I will only send you files readable to free or open source software.