How to set error prompt in NetworkManager when its vpn plugin connection is failed?

Hi,

 I used the openvpn plugin in NetworkManager and when connection
failed, it don't prompt any error information.

I saw the openvpn plugin called 'nm_vpn_plugin_failure' api set the reason,

nm_vpn_plugin_failure (plugin, NM_VPN_PLUGIN_FAILURE_LOGIN_FAILED);

 So NM provide the features that prompt connect failed window in the
right bottom of desktop when connection is failed?

--
Sincerely Yours,

Charles Li

http://cn.opensuse.org