Re: OpenVPN plugin

On Sat, 2008-06-07 at 16:15 +0100, Robert Piasek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to get OpenVPN plugin to work, but I had some problems.
>
> When I was trying to select VPN Connections-> Configure VPN I had a
> windows like message to contact my administrator.
>
> Running applet from the console was giving me the following error
> message:
>
> * (nm-vpn-properties:5638): WARNING **: Cannot open module
> '/usr/${LIB}/libnm-openvpn-properties'
>
> Please check attached patch.

${LIB} is supposed to be a magic thing that the glibc linker looks for
and replaces with the runtime library path, but that isn't working on
Debian derived distros and perhaps more.  In any case, I'm going to
change these bits and just have the name of the module, and have the
loader bits do the magic at runtime based on LIBDIR instead.