NM 0.6.5 Great Problem

Hi,

I have wanted to create an adhoc connection.  I have clicked in GUi the second Item ("Neues Funknetzwerk erstellen).

I could insert a name for my adhoc network.  If a have clicked the right button ("Verbinden"), he connect after a few seconds to my Lan. Why? How can I create a Ad Hoc network with the networkmanager.

Second:

I have to create it over DBus. Which Dbus function I have to use? I have found the Dbus function SetActive network, but it didn't work with ad hoc.

Please help.
At Mondy my programm have to work....

Thanks,
Marco
--
Mfg der bijektive Homomorphismus ist ein Isomorphismus

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/?mc=sv_ext_mf gmx