Cannot select Phase2 type in Networkmanager 0.7 on OpenSUSE 11

Dear community,
I have a problem in setting up Networkmanger under KDE4 on OpenSUSE
11.0 with a WPA1/2 EAP-TTLS network with PAP authentication. First of
all I can't modify the Phase2 (="PAP")  under the WPA Enterprise tab
and secondly it doesn't seem to store the information (every time I
edit the connection setting all the field are blank).
I posted about this issue on the openSUSE forums:
http://forums.opensuse.org/network-internet/386062-networkmanager-issues-opensuse-11-0-gold-master.html
I hope that's enough information, but if it isn't I'd be happy to do
some work to get some debug information. I'd also be happy to try a
SVN build.
Regards,
Joris / jsnel

--
bash.org  - <erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it
responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where