Re: NM connects once, but cannot reconnect later

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 20:35 -0500, Todd Pytel wrote:
> When I set up the connection "from scratch"... everything works fine...
> However, once the connection is brought down.. I cannot reassociate
> without going through the initial configuration all over again.

One more bit... I can associate/reassociate just fine running
wpa_supplicant by hand using the following wpa_supplicant.conf...

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=0
ap_scan=1

network={
  ssid="SOPHROSUNE"
  proto=RSN
  key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
  pairwise=CCMP
  group=CCMP
  psk="(mykey)"
}

So the problem would appear to be with NM and/or its friends
somewhere...

--Todd