Service Provider Database

Hello,

one part of my project is to create and specify a database for service
provider specific settings. I've created an example page in
live.gnome.org[1]. Please, comment if you find something missing or you
disagree. I will begin with the implementation next week.

Br,
Antti

PS.
Is there someone on this list who can shed some light on PHS[2]? Is it
something that could be used with GNU/Linux and does it require service
provider specific configuration?

[1]http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/MobileBroadband/ServiceProviders
[2]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_Handy-phone_System