[ANNOUNCE] ModemManager (for GSM and CDMA)

Announcing ModemManager.
It's a standalone DBus system service to provide a common API to
communicate with broadband modems. It is derived from the modem
handling code from NetworkManager and in addition to DBus API, it adds
more operations (scanning, signal quality, changing network mode,
band, ...). It is easy to extend by having a plugin system to provide
"drivers" for non standard operations. There is currently one plugin
implemented for Huawei cards. It's fully functional and can be used as
an example to write plugins for other cards (hint! hint!).

Some Q&A

Q: Where can I get it?