Re: Wireless requires roaming to be turned off and back on before connecting

> Yeah, you're kind of out of luck with an InProComm card.  I did reply to
> the bug report, I suspect driver problems at this time due to the lack
> of scan results.

I do get scan results if I disable roaming then re-enable roaming, or I
have also found that if I type "sudo iwconfig wlan0 essid any" it will
come up fine, even if "iwconfig wlan0" shows the essid already set to
off/any.

Any ideas why this kicks it into life?