RE: Cannot connect with iwl4965

> I have problems connecting with iwl4965 to secure networks, I just keep
> getting:
> [..snip..]
> I have been trying to find some info on this but have not managed to
> find anything conclusive, can anyone shed some light on this problem?

Magnus -

I had similar problems when the previous (*.9-76 ?) Fedora 9 kernel came out, but the issue appeared to be fixed when 2.6.25.10-86.fc9 was released.  However, this weekend, my laptop started to fail to connect to my open network at home. It appeared that the laptop was associated with the AP, since tcpdump could see broadcasts from the router... but could not see outgoing DHCP requests. Rebooting with the 2.6.25.6-55.fc9 kernel fixed it.