Joining 802.1X network with PEAP

At my University we have a wireless network with 802.1X + PEAP
authentication. Configuration for wpa_supplicant follows:

network={
   ssid="Stud"
   scan_ssid=1
   key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
   identity="username"
   password="password"
   ca_cert="/home/giovanni/ssl/certs/UnivAIR.crt"
   phase1="peaplabel=0"
   phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
}

I have NM 0.7 and wpa_supplicant 0.6.3. When I try to connect with NM,
log says <http://pastebin.com/m2f6fcfba> and connection fails.
 The only difference from wpa_supplicant configuration seems to be the
`peapver=0' instead of `peaplabel=0', but maybe it's the same thing and
I'm wrong.
 What can I try to connect successfully?

Thank you! NM 0.7 is great! At home works perfectly ;)