Re: Can I have NetworkManager release wirelecc card?

Please read my original post again. I want to keep NetworkManager running but just release it from using a particular wireless card (wlan0) so that another program can use it and then hopefully have a way to get it to use the card again when I need it to. /etc/init.d/NetworkManager stop is what I am doing now but that stops the whole thing.

Yes, from the command prompt/terminal type: "sudo