Changing Default APNs for 3G Operators?

Hey All,
I'm in Ericsson Ltd, and we work closely with 3G Operators in areas of HSDPA modem testing. We test our modems with NetworkManager, and one of the observations we have is that the APNs for some operators (especially the one we test with - Hutchison 3G) are not current. Operator is quite concerned, because in the long run, IF the old APNs are made inactive, it'll affect Linux Modem users majorly. Any idea who I can get in touch with/what the process is for getting this issue sorted in the next release of NetworkManager?
--Shriansh Shrivastava
Ericsson Ltd.