Re: Mobile Broadbad persistent connection

Hi Cesar,

NM 07. The issue is not to create a new connection. The connection is OK.
The thing is I need a persistent connection. With a persistent connection, If the ppp interface goes down, it keeps trying to connect.

Regards,
Pedro Mazzoni

2008/12/16 Cesar Cardoso <listas zyakannazio eti br>
What version are you using? With NM 0.7, it's easy as creating a new connection (right-click on the applet - Edit Connections)

----- "Pedro Henrique Morsch Mazzoni" <phmazzoni gmail com> escreveu:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I am using the NM to connect via usb modem to a mobile broadband
> provider.
> Is there a way to make this connection persistent with NM?
> I have done it with wvdial, but I don´t if it is possible with Network
> Manager.
>
> Thanks,
> Pedro Mazzoni

Cesar Cardoso