Re: [PATCH] Add OpenConnect VPN support
- From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add OpenConnect VPN support
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:06:01 +0000
On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 23:42 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 11:13 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > This adds support for the 'OpenConnect' VPN client, used with
> > Cisco's AnyConnect VPN. Mostly copied from the existing vpnc support.
> I'll bite.
> svn co svn://svn.gnome.org/svn/network-manager-openconnect
Mirrored into a more sensible version control system at
Any chance you could update the page at
http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/ to include it in
the list of supported VPN types?
David Woodhouse Open Source Technology Centre
David Woodhouse intel com Intel Corporation
] [Thread Prev