NetworkManager shuts down when GetAll called on inactive device

Hello,

I am running NetworkManager 0.7.0-0.11.svn4022.4.fc9.i386 on Fedora 9.
I have two nics (Wired and Wireless).  If I issue a GetAll method call
to the DBus properties interface on a Device that is deactivated then
NetworkManager goes away.  Here is the entries generated when running
NetworkManager --no-daemon

-=-=-

NetworkManager: <info>  Activation (eth1) Stage 5 of 5 (IP Configure
Commit) complete.

(NetworkManager:5955): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_get_data:
assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
NetworkManager: out of memory

** (process:5955): WARNING (recursed) **: <WARN>  nm_signal_handler():
Caught signal 6.  Generating backtrace...

aborting...
Aborted

This is very repeatable on this version.  At work the wireless is
inactive and at home the wired is inactive.  When querying GetAll on the
respective deactivated device the shutdown occurs.

The log above says a backtrace is being generated but I couldn't find
one anywhere.

Thanks,
Phil