Re: connection issue

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 17:13 -0700, ben 123 wrote:
> whenever i try to connect to any wireless network regardless of what
> security it has i am unable to connect it attempts to connect to the
> network but always goes back and asks for the password again what am i
> missing
> i have tried this on both fedora 9 and ubuntu right now im working
> with ubuntu so i would like the help aimed as such

What kernel version and what wireless hardware?  Also, the fact that
it's not working on both F9 (NM 0.7) and Ubuntu (NM 0.6.x) points to
either driver/hardware problems or to wrong passwords/keys.  Are you
100% sure the wireless keys you have are correct?  Can we get some logs
from /var/log/daemon.log to help diagnose the issue?

Thanks!