Re: [ANNOUNCE] ModemManager (for GSM and CDMA)
- From: "Tambet Ingo" <tambet gmail com>
- To: "Helmut Schaa" <hschaa suse de>
- Cc: network manager <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] ModemManager (for GSM and CDMA)
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:12:14 +0300
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Helmut Schaa <hschaa suse de> wrote:
> Which changes will be needed for NM frontends? Are there any drastic API
> changes or do the settings need refactoring?
First of all, this all will happen after 0.7 release.
There are no NetworkManager API changes, but we'll need to add new
methods and signals to the modem devices to use the new functionality.
The settings already contain all the required fields (some of which
are currently not used by NM).
] [Thread Prev