FC8

Hi all,

Have just updated via yum update my fc8 laptop using the testing repos. It's updated my network manager, I believe it will be the same as the new fc9?

Anyways it has detected my inbuilt 3g modem in my Dell D420, and amazingly just connected... without the need to enter the APN or anything else?

Was just wondering if it should show the network name, i.e. T-Mobile? and is there a way to get it to show the signal strength?

Thx