Re: Is Ignore interfaces supported?

So i can re-configure and unconfigure my ethernet
interfaces without NM interfering with the process.

I need to do this quite often for development purposes,
when i unconfigure an interface and then connect a
cable to the interface NM decides thats my primary
interface (because it's faster than wireless i assume)
and reconfigures my network which i don't want.

If i preconfigure an interface and then plug in a
cable NM doesn't seem to interfere though so thats what
i've been doing until now, but sometime i forget to
configure before plugging in and i end up losing all
my network config so it would be nice just to be able
to configure it to ignore specific interfaces.