Re: [RFC] Install introspection files v2

Hi,

Attached is a new version of the patch (I merged both patches together)
against r3591. Therefore the introspection files should be up-to-date.

Please review this patch again and commit it if approved, thanks.

Am Sonntag, 20. April 2008 18:19:05 schrieb Dan Williams:
> Patch has:
>
> +    DBUS_INTROSPECTION_DIR="${prefix}/dbus-1/share/interfaces"
>
> I assume that's supposed to be:
>
> +    DBUS_INTROSPECTION_DIR="${prefix}/share/dbus-1/interfaces"
>
> right?

Done.

> We should probably just take Will's advice and rename the current
> Sleep() method and get rid of the duplicate files.

Done, merged org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerLegacy into
org.freedesktop.NetworkManager and renamed Sleep to SetSleep.

> It's fine to split out
> org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerSettings.Connection.Secrets to a separate
> file.

Done.

Regards,
Helmut