auto-connect to vpn?

Hello!

I just got a working NetworkManager + openvpn system going using gentoo as the
client and server, and knetworkmanager as the front-end for the client(s).

Very cool - this is great software!

However, now I'm wondering whether it is possible to have NetworkManager
automatically connect to a particular openvpn connection once it has brought
up the local interface? Otherwise, the end-users are bound to forget to
manually connect to the vpn themselves everytime.

Thanks!