From: networkmanager-list-bounces gnome org on behalf of Fabien Chaillou
Sent: Mon 10/29/2007 12:19 PM
To: networkmanager-list gnome org
Subject: Problem with nm 0.65 in ubuntu gutsy and 802.1x wifi network

Hello
i'm using nm version 0.65 from the latest ubuntu release. I read that it
should be able to connect to my university wifi network which uses a
TTLS-PAP authentication. Nm tries to connect to the network but doesn't
ask me for the certificate and the username password i should give him
so it doesn't connect.

When i use wpa_supplicant it works nicely.

Is it a known problem ?
How could i help you debug it ? I didn't find an errog log in nm.

Here is my wpa_supplicant.conf :

network={
       ssid="umlv-sf-802.1x"
       key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
       eap=TTLS
       phase2="auth=PAP"
       identity=""
       password=""
       ca_cert="/etc/cert/cert-wifi.crt"
}

Please reply to me because i'm not registered to the list.

Thanx for this nice software and for your help !

Fabien