Re: Wireless Network Controller missing on PS3

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 15:12 +0700, Carlos Andre Camargo wrote:
> Please, need your guidance to troubleshoot a problem Ii found here.
>

> I have installed a Ubuntu 7.04 on my PS3, and I am using
> NetworkManager Applet 0.6.4 but the system can not display my wireless
> card connection. Can you help me on this ?

I think more details are needed on exactly what your are doing and what
network related init.d scripts you are running.

ROMEO: Courage, man; the hurt cannot be much. MERCUTIO: No, 'tis not so
deep as a well, nor so wide as a church-door; but 'tis enough, 'twill
serve.