Re: NM DBus API

Not really, there have been a few of us who have documented what we
discovered as we make our way through the source, but there is no
official DBus API documentation.  There was talk a little while back
about someone setting up a wiki where we could submit our findings,
but it never seemed to develop.  I'm sure if someone can create a wiki
for the information to be stored others will contribute, I know I
would.