connect to two different networks

Hello list,

I am using FC6 and NetworkManager 0.6.4-5

My laptop has an ethernet card and wifi. I am trying to connect simultaneously to the wired and wireless nets, each one with different subnets. However, I don't know how to do this. As soon as I connect the cable, NetworkManager disconnects the wireless net and tries to connect via wired. I want the wired net to have a fixed IP address ('cause there is no dhcp server on that subnet - by the way, it's a physically distinct net).

Any help ?

Thanks,

Pedro