Re: NetworkManager keeps asking for secret phrase

What a typo. It is WPA.

I have managed to solve the problem accidentally after a struggle. It
seems that the F8 ships with the new open source ath5k drivers for
Atheros chipset. I was trying to install and configure madwifi for the
new kernel as I did till now, and it seems that it conflicted the new
ath5k driver.

Bottom line for whoever is having problems connecting with Atheros based
wireless chipset after upgrading to Fedora 8: Remove the madwifi package
(su -c "yum remove madwifi kmod-madwifi kmod-madwifi-`uname -r`
madwifi-kmdl-`uname -r`") and NetworkManager might work perfectly!

Thanks for your efforts and help.

Firas.