Re: Problem with nm 0.65 in ubuntu gutsy and 802.1x wifi network

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 12:19 +0100, Fabien Chaillou wrote:
> Thanx !
> it is really working nicely.
>
> Just one question though. Why isn't it auto-identified as a wpa
> entreprise network ?

Can you provide the output for your AP of 'iwlist <interface> scan'
where <interface> is eth1, wlan0, or whatever?  That's necessary to
answer your question.  It might be that your network is actually Dynamic
WEP, which may mean it doesn't broadcast capabilities in the beacon like
WPA networks do, and therefore NM has no way of knowing what type it is.

Dan