Re: Incorrect route with OpenVPN plugin

Jon Escombe wrote:
> ----- "Jon Nettleton" <jon nettleton gmail com> wrote:

>>> The OpenVPN plugin might not relay the route information to NM when it
>>> gets the config...?
>> sounds like he has the option for Only use the VPN connection for these
>> addresses checked.  If I have it set as the default connection it works
>> properly for me.
>>
>> Jon
>>

> I see the same problem with NM 6.5 (on f7-rc2). A default route gets created but contains no gateway, and I don't have the "only use for these addresses" option selected...
>
> Regards,
> Jon.

Yes, this is a problem, with the openvpn plugin at least.

It does not follow the routes given from the openvpn server, this should
be implemented in the plugin, with another things, i have in my TODO.

The field, "route only this" should exists, but the plugin should
support the PUSH_REPLY someone mention, because this can change, and the
client side, should not know that, that's why it is done in the server
side, and replied to the client, with the PUSH_REPLY answer.

I need somebody to help me compiling last svn version of the plugin,
before i try to develop, what it's not done yet.

Cheers.