Re: different icons if internet is available

sorry, but isn't the applet in the same project as NetworkManager??
if not where should I send a patch to implement this?

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Patrick Bogen <pdbogen gmail com>
A: yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it>
Cc: network manager <networkmanager-list gnome org>
Inviato: Giovedì 17 maggio 2007, 23:44:29
Oggetto: Re: different icons if internet is available

On 5/17/07, yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it> wrote:
> Hello, just a proposal: it would be great that NM-applet icon could add a small world,located in a corner, if internet is reachable, checked every N minutes...

This seems like it's out of the scope of NetworkManager, let alone
nm-applet. It's almost certainly better implemented as a standalone
applet, since this really has nothing at all to do with configuring
network interfaces.

--
- Patrick Bogen

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html