Re: is this an applet bug or a wanted behaviour? setWirelessEnabled

On 3/28/07, Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 06:46 +0000, yelo_3 wrote:
> Please, if some developer can take not of this bug...
> https://launchpad.net/bugs/75914

If it's upstream in Gnome.org bugzilla, then yes...  Launchpad is
ubuntu-specific.

Dan

Yelo, as Dan pointed out they work off the Gnome bugzilla (Since NM is
a Gnome project this makes sense) but if you (or the original
reporter) can open a bugzilla ticket with the same information you can
link the launchpad ticket to it from launchpad.   That way you can
track it from Launchpad if that is your preferred place to track bugs
or if you want to track the bug specific to Ubuntu.  I /think/ you use
the "Also Affects Upstream" option but I have never used it so I can't
be sure.

Thanks!