Re: is this an applet bug or a wanted behaviour? setWirelessEnabled

On 3/27/07, yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it> wrote:
I haven't had a deep look at the applet code.
But I noticed that when the applet is started, the value of "wireless enabled", in the menu,
is the same of getWirelessEnabled dbus command. If the applet is already started, and
the dbus command setWirelessEnabled is executed, the applet is not updated.
Do you think it is a bug?

Sounds like a bug to me, but I could be wrong.
NetworkManager is supposed to take total control over the network
environment, so I dunno.

--
- Patrick Bogen